Printing Size: 11.81″x 11.81″x11.81″.
Print accuracy: 100 microns (0.1 mm)
Printing Speed：Normal: 80mm/s, Max.: 200mm/s
Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.3mm (up to you)
Filament: 1.75mm, PLA, ABS, WOOD, HIPS, NYLON, FLEXIBLE, PC and PET-G
• Heated Bed: 3mm aluminum alloy platform
Temperature: Max 100 degree centigrade (Ready to print different filament , PLA, ABS, WOOD, HIPS, NYLON, FLEXIBLE, PC and PET-G)
• Extruder: Max 250 degree centigrade (Easy to upgrade to dual nozzle, three nozzle, food printer, bio-printer)
• Control board: Support double extruder, such as one nozzle mixer color printing, double nozzle two color printing.
• LCD screen: 2004 LCD Module Control , Interface
• Power supply: With UL Certification
Input: 100-120V, 6.8A/ 200-240V,3.4A 50/60Hz
• Power cable: with UL Certification and ground line.
With the ability to use both open-source and commercial software, such as Cura, Repetier-Host, or Simplify 3D, the Maker Select Plus 3D Printer is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
Apply to many fields, such as aerospace,architecture,art,automotive,engineering,jewelry,medicine,manufacturing,product design,education and so on
What’s in the Box:
• Athorbot Brother 3D printer half-assembled kits
• Assembly instructions, user manual and warranty card
• 100g free PLA filament sample
• Spare screws
Enjoy your safety printing journey now!
All of our Power supply and Power cable with UL Certification.
Easy to be upgraded to 2 in1 out extruder, can print mixed gradient color and two color. Please check our store for it.
Ready to print: tested before shipping. Only 10 minutes for assembly.
Plenty of tutorials and 3D printing applications for new customers. Free troubleshooting and webinars are available every month.
Multiple 3D printer parts are guaranteed for one year. 1 year technical support is guaranteed. Quality Assurance/Technical Assistance: Live chat at athorbot.com Mon through Fri 6am – 6pm PST | Email at firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype:ghj205 Mon through Fri 6am – 5pm PST.
Support all types of filament, multiple slicing software (Cura, Slic3d, simplify3d, etc.), all sheet metal strong 3D printer parts.